Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Silly Bee's Beauty Tip- mygiftwithpurchase.com

Welcome to my first Silly Bee's Beauty feature!  I've been watching a bunch of youtube makeup and beauty videos lately and I decided it would be fun to include some fun beauty tips on Silly Bee's Chickadees!  Today's post is a shopping tip for beauty products!

Mygiftwithpurchase.com is my latest awesome find. The blog lists cosmetics "gifts with purchase" deals from department stores and beauty boutiques both online and in-store! Awesome, right? No more searching through endless amounts of store circulars to find great beauty deals. Plus, it's updated daily so you can get your foot in the door right away and not fall victim to "while supplies last".

From the blog:

"I am just your average gal who loves a great deal and a certified Gift with Purchase fanatic.  I wanted a simple way to find the BEST gift with purchases available and was not satisfied with getting one free gift with my purchase.  So, I post only the best beauty gift with purchases I can find and leave out all the fluff. Why get one small item with your $25.00 or $50.00 beauty purchase when you can get more...so much more.  Mygiftwithpurchase.com concentrates on beauty gifts with purchase that give the most bang for your buck and conveys that information in a concise, efficient way."

Gifts with purchase are great when you want to try out new products or colors, or when you are looking to stock up on some trial-size beauty supplies for a trip.  Plan your Christmas shopping ahead of time-- buy your mom a bottle of her fave perfume and keep the GWP yourself!  Some items are available online only, but they may also offer shipping discounts, so don't overlook those!

Here's a great tip from the website:

"Know what foundation shade you are for VARIOUS brands. Next time you are in the mall, have the sales person help you to find out your perfect shade then ask for a sample to try. I know what shade I am for many companies, that way when a promotion comes up I am ready to purchase. Keep a running list and when its promotion time you can buy online with no problems!"

So, go have a look-see and plan your next beauty purchase!  Oh, I almost forgot to mention, I love Bobbi Brown and Benefit and I love floral perfumes. You know, just in case you need to unload a GWP! Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Fab tip! Who doesn't love free gifts? I've just finished the post including your Emma Pillsbury stories!! I hope you like!

    ReplyDelete